Some examples are:
- Intensive free radical quenching treatment
- Treatment for dehydrated and parched skin
- Anti-aging treatment
- Oxy-detox treatment
- Detoxifying and nourishing treatment
- Eminence Arctic Berry Peel
Most Specialty Facials will include some kind of machine technology such as LED, Microcurrent, or Ultrasonic.
Because we are trained in skin care, we prefer to have clients schedule a specialty facial, and let us choose which one would be best for your skin, based on your needs. These appointments can be scheduled by the length of time you prefer. You can schedule a specialty facial for 30 minutes
Benefits of a Specialty Facial
Before any treatment, your skin and medical history will be evaluated, however, for the most part, all skin types can benefit from these treatments.
- Minimize fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimize acne scarring
- Lighten hyperpigmentation and melasma
- Revitalize dull or dehydrated skin
- Clear up oily and/or acnaeic skin
*People using Accutane cannot have special facial treatments.
How to Prepare for a Specialty Facial
During the week prior to the treatment:
- Do not tan or use a self-tanner
- Do not use aggressive scrubs or masks
- Do not get Botox or Injectable Fillers
- Discontinue prescription strength Retin A
How Often Should you Receive a Facial
Ideally, once every four to six weeks. For certain skin conditions, a facial can be done every two to three weeks for initial correction.