To Schedule Appointments: 309-360-9035
Other Inquiries: 309-360-8077
To Schedule Appointments: 309-360-9035
Other Inquiries: 309-360-8077
The sweepstakes runs February 3-27th. Schedule a PCA SKIN peel for February and enter to win!
You could win two roundtrip tickets to anywhere in the continental U.S., or one of 25 prizes! Ask your clinician how you can win just by snapping a post-peel selfie.
If you’ve had a peel, you know why we love them – they’re important to improving and maintaining the overall health of your skin.
PCA SKIN’S 25 YEARS OF PEELS SWEEPSTAKES
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, INSTAGRAM.
1. ELIGIBILITY: PCA SKIN’s 25 Years of Peels Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to residents of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older as of February 3, 2015. Employees of PCA SKIN (“Sponsor”) and Offerpop or their affiliates (“Sweepstakes Entities”),PCA SKIN certified professionals, their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses), and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not) are ineligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these “Official Rules.”
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes entry period begins at 12:01 a.m. PST on February 3, 2015, and ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on February 27, 2015 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Within the Sweepstakes Period, there are four separate entry periods (each an “Entry Period”), as described in Rule 6.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES:
There are two ways to enter:
a. To enter after with a photo taken after a peel treatment:
1. Take a “selfie” of yourself with your PCA SKIN certified professional (“Entry Photo”); and
2. Post the Entry Photo to Instagram, along with the hashtags #ilovePCASKINpeels and #SweepsEntry OR upload the image to pcaskin.com/25yearsofpeels; and
3. Complete all required entry fields provided on the sweepstakes entry form designated for photo entrants located at pcaskin.com/25yearsofpeels;
b. To enter without a peel or photo, complete all required entry fields provided on the designated sweepstakes entry form located at pcaskin.com/25yearsofpeels.
Limit: one (1) entry per person and per email address throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Submission of multiple entries may result in disqualification of all entries.
4. ENTRY PHOTO SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
To be eligible your Entry Photo must:
a. Include yourself and your PCA SKIN certified professional;
b. Be your original creation, and be a photograph taken solely by you—a reproduced, modified, enhanced or altered version of a third party’s pre-existing work does not qualify as an original creation;
c. Not violate the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, copyright and trade mark rights—for example, a valid Entry Photo must not defame, infringe, or violate publicity or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s, entity’s or organization’s personal or proprietary rights, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights and rights of publicity and privacy, as determined by Sponsor;
d. Not have been previously published, used commercially, submitted for entry into another competition or contest, or selected for any other award;
e. Be in “good taste” and in keeping with PCA SKIN’s brand image and must not be explicit or offensive, or likely to tarnish, depreciate, or otherwise damage the reputation of the PCA SKIN brand, as determined by PCA SKIN, in its sole and absolute discretion;
f. Not include recognizable features of, or any personally identifiable information about, third parties;
g. Not be false, inaccurate, or misleading;
h. Not violate any law or regulation;
i. Not be libelous, threatening, or harassing;
j. Not instigate others to commit illegal activities or violate human rights; and
k. Not contain any viruses, worms, or other interfering computer programming.
By entering an Entry Photo you warrant and represent that: (a) it has not been previously published; (b) it has not received previous awards; (c) it does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity; (d) other participants depicted in the Entry Photo, if any, have given written consent to its entry into the Sweepstakes and use as contemplated by these Official Rules; and (e) publication of the Submission via various media, including Web posting and posting in social media, will not infringe on the rights of any third party. Entrant will indemnify and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from any claims to the contrary. Any Entry Photo that, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, is deemed to be inappropriate for publication or inclusion in the Sweepstakes for any reason will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes.
5. RIGHT TO USE ENTRY PHOTO: Except where prohibited by law, each entrant grants the Sweepstakes Entities a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license and right to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Sweepstakes entrant’s Entry Photo as well as the entrant’s name, city, state and biographical information. By submitting an Entry Photo, an entrant irrevocably, perpetually, and without limitation grants the Sweepstakes Entities the right to use, publish, adapt, sub-license, edit, dispose of, and/or modify the Entry Photo in any way, waiving all rights, including moral rights, in the entry photo, without further notice or compensation.
6. RANDOM DRAWINGS:
Winners for each Entry Period will be selected in a random drawing from entries received during each respective Entry Period, as described below. For each Entry Period, the random drawing will occur on or about the day after the end of the applicable Entry Period. Entries will not roll-over into subsequent Entry Periods. At the end of the Sweepstakes, entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period will be included in a random drawing for the Grand Prize. The random drawing for the Grand Prize will occur on or about March 3, 2015. The odds of winning a First Prize will depend on the number of entries received in the applicable Entry Period. The odds of winning the Grand Prize will depend on the number of entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
• Entry Period 1: Entries submitted between: 2/3/15 – 2/8/15.
• Entry Period 2: Entries submitted between: 2/9/15 – 2/15/15.
• Entry Period 3: Entries submitted between: 2/16/15 – 2/22/15.
• Entry Period 4: Entries submitted between: 2/23/15 – 2/27/15.
The date of submission will be determined using Pacific Standard Time.
7. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize: A Visa Gift Card in the amount of $1,000.00 and two (2) PCA SKIN travel kits. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $1,100.00. Twenty-Five (25) First Prizes (six prizes in Entry Periods 1, 2 and 3, and seven prizes in Period 4): A PCA SKIN rejuvenating serum. ARV: $82.00 per prize. Total prize value: $3,150.00. No substitution or transfer of any prize is permitted, except that the Sponsor may award a substitute prize due to unavailability, in which case such prize will be of equal or greater value. The potential Prize Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address provided on the Sweepstakes entry form. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture, and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: (1) a potential Grand Prize Winner’s failure to respond to email notification within seven (7) days after its transmission; (2) the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; (3) a potential Prize Winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity, and residency; (4) a potential Prize Winner’s failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) days after its transmission; and (5) any other non-compliance with the Official Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. All taxes on the prize, if any, and other expenses related to accepting and/or using a prize not listed in these rules, including travel accommodations, are the sole responsibility of each winner. All prizes will be awarded, provided that they are validly claimed by March 31, 2015, after which no alternate winner will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
8. GENERAL RULES: By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human, or other error, problem, or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winners. Further, if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor that, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the entry of any individual found to be: (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any website operated by the Sweepstakes Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed, or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from: the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss, or misdirection of any prize; participation in this Sweepstakes or in any activity or travel related thereto; or any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information.
9. ENTRANT OBLIGATIONS: By entering, each entrant agrees to defend, indemnify, release, and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all losses, demands, damages, rights, claims, actions, and liabilities of any kind arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or (ii) entrant’s participation in any prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury, or death caused to any person(s)). The Grand Prize Winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize.
11. WINNERS’ LIST REQUESTS: To obtain a list of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “PCA SKIN’s 25 Years of Peels Sweepstakes” c/o PCA SKIN 6710 East Camelback Road, Suite 230, Scottsdale, AZ 85251. Requests for winners’ lists must be received no later than May 31, 2015.
12. SPONSOR: PCA SKIN 6710 East Camelback Road, Suite 230, Scottsdale, AZ 85251.