Brazilian Wax Special for New Clients
Have you been wanting to find out what all the fuss is about with Brazilian waxes? Now is your time to try it. First-time Brazilian wax clients are usually charged $75. If maintenance is done within six weeks, that charge goes down to $65. During the month of August, you can receive your first Brazilian wax for just $65. Why should you choose Infuse Skin and Body for your first time Brazilian wax?
- We use high quality wax. It is designed to not stick to the skin and dry quickly
- Because of the wax we use, a typical Brazilian wax takes just 15 minutes.
- You will experience very little redness or bumps with our professional wax
- Our Estheticians have been waxing for years
- You will be in a quiet, private room with no distractions
- All rooms are very clean and measures are taken to make sure there is no cross-contamination during your waxing service.
Some things you should know before your first wax:
- You need four weeks of hair growth to be waxed. Anything less than that will result in hairs being left behind
- We do have a restroom if you need to freshen up before your wax. Please allow time for this
- First time Brazilian waxes are always a bit more painful than maintenance waxes because there will be more hair and nerves always play a part.
- Products are available for purchase if you are prone to ingrown hairs
- We recommend that you wear loose fitting clothing and no underwear after your wax
- If this is for a vacation or a special event, we recommend you do it at least three days prior
Schedule your appointment today!