Acne Treatments – Which One’s Best
Acne treatments – there are so many out there. How do you know which acne treatment is best for you. The best thing to do is leave it up to your Esthetican. Follow her advice on when to get a treatment and what to use at home. Results won’t happen overnight. It takes patience and persistence when dealing with acne.
There are many acne treatments available. Which acne treatment is selected is usually based on the grade of acne present and the possible causes of the acne. The same treatment isn’t right for everyone. What works on one person might not work on you. There are a lot of factors to take into consideration.
Below are some of the acne treatments that INFUSE Skin and Body offers. While this is informational, it is still best to leave it up to your Esthetician. She will evaluate your skin and come up with a personalized plan for you.
- Microdermabrasion – exfoliates the skin so that oils can get out and extractions can be more easily performed.
- HydraFacial – works like microdermabrasion, but a skin solution is applied to the skin to help with exfoliation and soften sebum (oils in the skin).
- Jet Peel – similar to HydraFacial.
- Detox Gel – this is a gel that can be applied after an exfoliation to detoxify the skin. It is a blend of lactic, glycolic and salicylic acids that penetrates pores, dissolving impactions and blackheads. It kills bacteria, reduces inflammation and removes debris left in the skin. Combined with an exfoliation, this is a great acne treatment.
- Masques – There are many masques that can be added after an exfoliation to further draw debris out of the pores or to calm the skin after a lot of extractions.
- Chemical Exfoliation – Another effective acne treatment is a chemical exfoliation. The blend of chemicals selected creates an acne treatment specifically for the particular type of acne present and any other conditions affecting the skin.
- LED light therapy can be used in acne treatments to kill acne bacteria on the surface of the skin and to heal acne wounds.
- High frequency is another tool that can be incorporated into acne treatments to kill acne bacteria.
- Dadashie Acne Treatment is a treatment that has been very effective for many of our clients, but is usually reserved for those suffering from severe acne. It is a twelve week program that can show clearance in as little as two weeks. We have seen complete clearance of acne in many of our patients after the twelve week program is completed.